-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Day Of My Life

I suddenly have the mood to blog again.. haha. I accidentally deleted my whole blog. Anyway, i don't blog that often so it doesn't really matter. I have been accepted as a games i.c. for the 2nd orientation. I am just so glad that i am still staying in my favourite house ZOSMA. Z-O-S-M-A, we're zosma! Haha... I think i am a bit crazy now. O level results are going to be out soon. I think i am getting paranoid... haha. I keep thinking of the worst. But i've a strong feeling that i won't do very well this time. I can only pray for the best now. I still have a lot of work to do. However, i just don't have the mood to do. I am still in festive mood. Haha.. my excuse for not doing work. Valentine's day was yesterday and i received a lot of chocolates. I feel bad as i didn't give my friends anything when they gave me. Nvm.. I will give them next year. I suddenly remembered yesterday that i had to do CIP on sat and i am supposed to go lynette's house. Hmm.. I have no choice but to go at a later time. I can't wait for the next orientation when i am going to have fun especially during WnW... haha... My turn to make people wet. Hopefully my results allow me to stay in mjc. Or else, all the time spent on the interviews will be wasted.

~ believe in my dreams ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home