I have decided and i shall not regret. Life is just too hectic for me. Maybe i should find myself some reasons for going to sch.. haha.. like maybe an eye candy?
It's time to make a change in this profile. I am no longer a JC student and I am still studying. Well, I still love music just that I like more types now. =)
7 Comments:
HELLOS HELLOS
did u realise there is one comment here? =DDD
nonono. u realised it le. cuz u clicked it
hehes
kks. i'm lame.
BYEBYES
DUN MISS ME =X
omg... u are so lame! u really nothing better to do leh! pei fu! haha!
MUST TAHAN ME
tmrr i'll be normal. =DDD
oh ya. and btw
THANK YOU for your peifu.
wo dan dang bu qi ehh.. =DDD
AND
i was influenced by YOU
BYEBYES !! xD
rubbish woman! haha.. see you in school tml. I am sure you will be able to see me. =p
will u able to sense my reply now?
YES
cause..
u clicked AGAIN!!!
weees.
oh ya
why am i able to see u in school tmrr lehh?
REPLY ME NOW
what if i don't see you?
HOW HOW??
hehhehs.
=DDD LALALAS.
`who's lamer afterall?
Well.. i saw u in sch today.. haha =p
NONO
but that's cheating.
hahas
CAUSE
u didn't reply me ytd.
bleahh XP
BYEBYES!!
okays,
i think i'm getting more lame.
PS
please tahan me
THANKS a MILLION
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home