A Brand New Start
Tml is the start of real jc life. 1st 3 months is officially over. Hence, i cannot slack anymore. Haha. I have a feeling that the queue for uniform will be super long tml. Well, i have no choice right. I still have to buy my uniform. I actually really like mjc uniform because it is my favourite colour blue. Hmm... Most of my 05s101 classmates are staying in mjc so i should be seeing them around quite often as i think quite a few of them will be taking the same combination again. Should i take the same combi? Haha. I think i most probably should since i have always been interested in math. Math rocks! I am so glad i had a great math teacher for the whole of my secondary school life. I think i will either take math or engineering in uni. I must plan ahead as it is my own future. I determine my future. Hmm... i think i am talking a bit of nonsense. Hmm... I am now in Zosma 3. I wonder if any of my classmates will get into the og i am in. Haha... i hope the second orientation will be fun. Today, i took quite a number of pictures with jess, stef and wei shan. I am quite sad that wei shan is leaving mjc but i hope she will do well in tjc. Stef is the saddest of all. I hope jess will get into mjc. I am praying hard.
Sometimes i have mixed feelings. I can be happy and sad at the same time. Happy and sad because of different reasons. Hoping to see that person soon. Great memories.
-dReAmS-
Why is it that my thoughts are always about you?
Why is it that i can't stop thinking about you?
Why is it that i always want to see you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home