-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More Speech Day Photos

More photos:


Kai yin and i


kai yin punching li qi. haha.


Me and jie ying


Kai ling and yi cheng


Kai yin and pradeep


Our uniforms are so colourful. haha. Seem like earth, soil and sky.


Li qi, kai yin, wei shan and i

Basically, i am slacking now... haha. I was still so happy yesterday night that i slept pretty late. Actually i was tired but i couldn't sleep. haha. Today is national day. Happy 40th birthday, Singapore! I feel that the celebration is more great this year. And happy birthday to cedric and jasper as well! I realised i didn't talk much about speech day yesterday.

After celebrations in mjc yesterday, jie ying and i decided to go and walk in white sands. We were so bored... haha. Then we meet a few of my 4e1 friends in white sands at 1pm. I think we met pretty early as we were only supposed to be in school at 4.15. But nonetheless, i had fun talking crap with them. I met wei shan, li qi, kai yin and yi cheng. Too bad kai ling couldn't join us. haha. Then we happened to see jess and stef at the library. The four of us, jess, stef, ws and i, took photos outside the library. Luckily there were not many people there if not they would think that we were crazy.

We were among the earliest to reach hai sing... haha.. so kia su. I am just happy to see the 4e1 people but too bad not everyone went. If not, it would have even been more fun. So glad to see pradeep and the rest. So long never see them already. If only chea leng was still in singapore.

Ahh.. the fireworks so nice... haha.. suddenly change topic because i am typing this as i am watching the parade. I am proud to be a singaporean! Ok.. back to my topic. Majority of my classmates went to jcs like mjc and tjc. Of course there were a few who went to tpjc, nyjc and innova jc. I will miss them so much! Love you ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home