As promos approach...
Hmm.. I am getting really scared man. Promos in 2 weeks. Revision for chem is more or less done. Physics still have quite a few chaps. C math and F math not really covered. This weekend will be a math weekend. Going to chiong my math. I must get my A for C math and a B for F math. Hoping to get a C for physics. I must get an A for chem. Just hope that i pass GP. Becoming paranoid. I passed my physics test. This is like a miracle... haha... judging from my poor concepts and stuff. Going to have Physics SPA tml. I think i will totally do badly in it. I will work hard!
Hmm... nothing has really happened for the past week. No band practices for now. This means that i must spend my time wisely. I went back to hsc for band prac last fri. By the time we reached there, the band prac ended. Initially, we wanted to see the band do drills but it turned out that there were no drills. haha. But it was nice seeing a few seniors going back. xin hui, filzah, jie ying, yawen, cedric and li hong went back too. Hmm... henry and hongwei also went down. Yah.. then after that a few of us went to mac to eat and talk. I miss the good old days.
That's all for now. It's dinner time and study time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home