Stressful!
Haiz... this has been a stressful week and i made a decision. I am dropping math s paper. I am so sick of staying in sch le. I feel like giving up sometimes. The thought of quitting jc also occurred but i am not going to do that. I told my senior that and he asked where's my fighting spirit. I realised i have lost a lot of determination to do well le. Today isn't a gd day. I think everyone is so stressed up that i also feel stressed. So many j1s are telling me how stressful life is. I dun remember worrying so much at this point of time last year. I had fun at this point of time last year. I need to find back my fighting spirit and my inspiration to do well! To jess and stef: Thanks for listening to all my complaints and unhappiness! And lynette for always putting up with my crap and nonsense! I am so glad i have such wonderful friends around me. And to cedric, sorry for bothering you so much. I won't forget to give u a treat. I hope i remember. I will not give up! Time to do tutorials.

5 Comments:
Jia you~
It's only less than a year before you graduate.
Don't give up so easily.
And never underestimate yourself, for you will not realise how much you can actually achieve.
thanks but may i know who are you?
Guess!
huh? i really dunno leh.
Nvm..
Just know that it's someone whom you know..
=P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home