-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Quite a fun day..

I had quite a nice day yesterday despite me being very tired. I had mj band prac in the morning. I nearly fell asleep. But fortunately i didn't.. i was so tired that i fell asleep the night before while messaging lynette and she woke up late for hsc alumni band prac.. haha. After band prac, a few juniors and i went back to hai sing. I wanted to sell tickets to some ppl but the band prac was over. so we went to have lunch with lynette and a few others. I was deciding whether to go to national stadium or not because i felt like sleeping. But i went in the end. Quite a nice experience as i have never watched these display bands life before. It was really cool lah. And it rained after that so we walked in the rain to the mrt station. Talked a lot on the mrt train. I like hanging out with hscband ppl. And i miss them a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home