East of Eden
East of Eden is the drama I want to watch because the cast is really superb. Of course mainly because there is my favourite korean actor Song Seung Heon. Lee Da Hae and Lee Yeon Hee have been added to the cast. It is gonna start in August and i think it should be about 50 episodes. I am anticipating. Anyway, I was quite frustrated today because I simply couldn't contact a person. I was always directed to the mailbox. It is so hard to get things settled. Gosh... Hope things don't get too tough and I need people to reply me. Haiz... My phone bill is increasing exponentially. Ok... maybe it is an exaggeration. I have been falling asleep in front of the computer a lot lately so if I didn't reply you, it is most probably because I am sleeping. On a brighter note, Euro 2008 is coming!!! haha... that's all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home