試験は終わった!昨日の試験はとても難しかったと思う!試験はおわってから、気持ちがよくなくなった...
Friday, May 01, 2009
About Me
- Name: -dReAmS-
- Location: Singapore
It's time to make a change in this profile. I am no longer a JC student and I am still studying. Well, I still love music just that I like more types now. =)
Previous Posts
- Tired
- It's Been a Long Time
- MKMF 2008
- sian
- My New Idol
- Sian-ness
- Spain is leading now through two david villa goals...
- East of Eden
- Another Random Post
- Rhythm of Life
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

7 Comments:
がんばってね! すぐに終わるから。
そのあとで、 良い食べ物をたべる と Kbox しましょよ! どうおもう?
(i have no idea if i typed correctly. haha!)
-lyn
i just thought of an inspiration to blog... to practise jap (and maybe korean) :D !
小さい頃の写真を与えてくれない!? 忘れないください!
hui zhen zhen zhen zhen!!!! =D
kahmun! meet up soon k! =)
lynette, we should set up a blog to practise japanese.. haha... i am still trying to figure out how to pronouce the korean syllabus.. haha
haha really? what would the blog be about? daily occurence in jap?? haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home