Viva Musica IV
Hmm.. It was HSCBand's concert today. I don't think i will regret taking part in it unless my upcoming exam results are really horrible. But for now, i think it was quite an enjoyable concert. Having so many flautists playing together is fun. Well.. i think the piccolo soloist for stars and stripes forever was good. Nicely played. I think the flute section sounded ok except for some wrong notes and out of tune parts which i think i am one of the culprits... haha. I played a few wrong notes but i hope it wasn't too obvious. My best friend, jess, went for the concert along with yawen, vivi, etc... Jess said that the concert was nice. Hope she enjoyed it. Hmm... today was flower crazy day. haha... You can practically see roses everywhere. I bought some for my section. Overall, the concert was fun and enjoyable. After the concert, we took some section photos... Waiting for ppl to send me... haha. Then went back to hai sing with the band. After which, we went to have supper at central until 12 plus. Ok.. that's all for now.. upload photos soon.
-dReAmS-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home