I miss those days
I miss my secondary school days. I miss 4E1! I miss all my friends. As i was heading home from piano class today, i saw michelle tan and kang yong. I miss these ppl so much. The 40 of us who were not so bonded in sec 3 but became much closer during sec 4. When we felt so attached to one another, it was time for us to part. Haiz.. I miss those days. Frankly speaking, i hate jc life. I don't think i will grow to like it. Perhaps the only thing i will remember in jc life when i leave is band. Band just simply rocks. HSCBand & MJCSB just rocks to the ultimate! I love the bands and my flute sections. Especially my beloved HSCband flute section! I have lots to complain nowadays. I can't wait for class gathering on the 22nd. I miss Ms Ang too! Hope that she will be able to book the pit then we can go to her place and have a bbq. I want to see Dawn. haha. HSCBand concert is coming up but i still can't decide whether i should play for it. Who can help me make up my mind???
-dReAmS-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home