Confused & Tired
Haiz... These two weeks haven't gone very smoothly except for syf. I have been really confused by Physics tutorial. I seriously don't understand some parts of forces. Sometimes, i feel like giving up physics but it is not a wise decision. It is only the start and not even half a year has passed. I must continue. I can do it! My aims for mid year this time is Math (A), F Math (B), Chemistry(A), Physics(B), GP(B4) and Chinese(B3). I hope i can achieve my goals. If i do, i will be really happy. I am going to start studying already.. Especially for math and physics. Basically, the subject i understand the most now is chemistry. Thankfully i at least understand one subject. I get irritated easily these couple of days. Well, there are reasons behind it. I have to do my project work. Sianz. I need help!!!
-dReAmS-
pUzZlEd

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home