-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Friday, April 15, 2005

HscBand SYF

I'm actually feeling pretty tired now. But i have to study for my test and wait for my hair to dry... haha. I have decided to take a break and blog for a while. Well... I am quite happy today because HscBand has got a GOLD again. I actually thought they might qualify for GOLD with honours but I am still satisfied with the GOLD they had today. Today's performance was much better than what i normally hear. The solos well quite well played especially the oboe solo. After the trumpet solo, the seniors heaved a sign of relief. They managed to overcome their fear and played well. I thought they played very well. Yup.. haha.. I don't know how many times i will repeat this. But HSCBAND rocks!!! No one can say that we are just lucky to get a GOLD because we have got GOLD for three times in a row. I nearly cried when they were performing today. I knew that they put in a lot of hard work and I was touched by their performance. Lynette was actually crying. When the results were going to be released. All of us were all very nervous. Then, the announcement came. Band No. 117. Hai Sing Catholic School. GOLD! I screamed when i heard that. We were just fearful of getting a silver because we knew that the band members would be very upset. I am so proud of my juniors. Flute section rocks! Hscband rocks! I just love these ppl! Praying hard that cresent girls also get gold or gold with honours then all of Mrs Chua's bands will have at least a gold. Mr and Mrs Chua rocks! I am feeling so high now! haha! However, i still need to go back to my studying.

-dReAmS-
Believe in your dreams and your dreams will come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home