-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

MJCSB!!!

Band Number 4. Meridian Junior College. GOLD!! I was so happy that i cried and hugged my fellow section mates. SYF was on thursday 050505 and we played in the morning. Never in my life did i actually cry when i got any results. I didn't even cry 2 years ago when i played for my secondary school's syf. I don't know why but i just felt so happy that i couldn't control my tears. We started screaming and shouting like some bunch of crazy people. The screams of the MJCSB members were heard all over because we were scattered all around. We then started shouting cheers and when we were outside the hall, some ppl started singing the school song. I am proud to be a MJSCB member. I thought it wouldn't matter to me what the band got. But i realised it was otherwise. MJCSB is a band i belong to. Nonetheless, i will ALWAYS be a HSCBand member. I LOVE my section and i LOVE the band! Both HSCBAND and MJCSB rocks!!!! Band will always be part of my life. No regrets joining band. During morning assembly yesterday, the band members were called to stand in front of the school in the assembly plaza. When our principal announced that the band got gold, we started screaming and cheering once again. We were simply crazy. We were so noisy that my principal pulled out 2 of the band members so as to separate them from the others to prevent us from being too loud. haha. After that, all the band members did a MJC medley cheer. We were so high! haha.

-dReAmS-
Band rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home