-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Cool!

I am happy that i got a day off tml. All thanks to the soccer boys!!! MJC soccer rocks! They did a really great job man. It was just so wonderful. I got really excited during the soccer match between MJC and VJC. The vjc team was strong. They could really run man... haha. But nonetheless, MJC won the match. We are the champions. Woo Hoo! I screamed so much that i nearly lost my voice yesterday. Haha. I almost couldn't do oral today. Thankfully, oral is over.
I have been thinking a lot these days. I think i am putting myself under too much stress. I am getting exhausted and i seriously wonder if i can last till the exams. Why must there be exams... haha... make me stressed only. Tonight will be the only night i will really relax. From tomorrow onwards, it is really studying time. I hope i can fulfill this promise to myself. I believe i can do it. I will reach my aims. S papers for chem and maths are my dreams. I can do it!

-dReAmS-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home