-dReAmS-

A place to let my feelings known.

Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol

So season 8 is over. And Kris Allen won! =)
Although he didn't do as well as expected in the finals, I still rooted for him. I must say that adam is a fantastic artist but there is something about kris that attracts people. They way he puts his emotions in the songs is something i really like. So the underdog won!
Finally someone i am rooting for wins the competition. I remember the only seasons i really followed as season 2 and 7. and probably half of this season. I supported clay aiken and david archuleta in those seasons. However, I am also a fan of david cook! =) My favourite of all time would probably be clay aiken. But he seems to be not so popular among people i know. hahaha...
A lot of stars appeared on the finale yesterday and they are really big stars. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. On a side note, kris would actually make quite a good country singer but it seems that he wants to go on the pop-singer-songwriter route. All the best for his career! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home